Job Description Summary
The Parts Manager is overall responsible for the performance and management of the parts and accessories sold by ASCS across the Iraq market. This is a management position responsible for Commercial and Organizational activities within the department.
The Parts Manager is responsible to provide the highest level of external and internal customer satisfaction while maximizing return on investment through parts sales, inventory control, and expense control. Optimizes parts department processes, attracts, retains, and effectively engages department personnel.
Accomplish FCA and ASCS parts sales objectives with proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, staff utilization, security, pricing, merchandising, displaying, advertising and marketing. The Parts Manager must be an investment advisor and profit producer.
- Competitive Salary package
- Annual & Sick Leaves with a yearly flight ticket to home country
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in Logistics and Warehousing in Managerial position
- Proven work experience and track record of success in Business Development/ Project Management
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Marketing work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications, Presentation Softwares
- Experience and proficiency in Warehousing / Inventory Systems
How To Apply
If you meet the above requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that only the short-listed candidates will receive a notification for an employment interview.
- Address 100meter Peshawa Qazi Road, Erbil, Kurdistan, Iraq