- Close coordination with program and support functions.
- Ensure necessary office equipment and facilities are available at care offices and guest house.
- Establish system for daily administration, filing of documents and different administrative reports.
- Ensure proper filing system is in place that can provide easy access to information and proper documentation of all mission correspondence.
- Make sure all utility bills are paid and recorded
- Highlight any wear and tear issues and ensures necessary maintenance of office premises and guest house is in place.
- Ensure that Care has good relations with the neighbours and any complaints from neighbours are communicated to management and addressed.
- Ensure the offices, kitchen and guest house are tidy and cleaned regularly. All perishable items are replenished timely.
- Ensure all staff announcements are on displayed on notice board in both offices.
- Ensure all necessary documents are updated on shared drive and drop box.
- Keep record of all insurance documents.
- Keep the proper records of office and guest house keys and access to offices.
- Ensure guest house has necessary facilities for accommodation and weather needs are adhered to.
- Keep updated for all hotel accommodation for long term staff and visitors reconcile bills and make sure necessary facilities are available for hotel residents and visitors.
- Ensure all hotel bills are checked, reconciled with Care’s records and coordinate with finance for payment.
- Keep record for all visitors, local and international.
1.3 Equipment and Stationery:
- Ensure the necessary facilities are in place (stationery, filing systems, photocopier, furniture, water, electricity, etc.).
- Work closely with Logistics and Finance to ensure all assets are in place, recorded, tagged and maintained.
- Keep record supplies and material.
- Keep record of assets and equipment, inventory list and tagging of assets.
- Maintain record of asset movement between the offices and to individuals.
- Maintain equipment cards for all assets including warranty cards and keep record of incident reports.
- Ensure all meeting rooms have the necessary facilities and equipment installed and readily available for use.
- Coordinate with program for any training support and make necessary arrangements for that.
- Provide support for partners meeting.
- Insure all intercoms are working well and the staff contact list is updated.
- Taking meetings minutes and keeping record for that.
1.5 Supervisory responsibilities:
- Line manage cleaners and receptionist
Qualification and Experience
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration.
- At least one year experience in Administration, preferably with an INGO / UN.
- Experience in staff management.
- Intercultural sensitivity.
- Strong knowledge of English. Command of Kurdish.
- Attention to detail and meticulous.
- Willing to learn and develop professionally in a multicultural environment.
- Strong skills in MS Office.
- Initiative and Self-starter
- Facilitating Change
- Building Relations across Work Units
- Communicating with Impact
- Planning and Organizing