The main responsibilities of the Administrative assistant is to support the administration manager in all tasks related to the financial, human resources and administrative management of the project.
- Manages weekly cash box and is responsible on the amounts in it. Maintaining account books (for operational advances, salaries or advances to suppliers). Prepare weekly cash inventories.
- Collects invoices and receipts, ensuring their coherence and conformity, checking that they are approved by the responsible and that they are in lines with the purchasing procedures. Pays the suppliers etc..
- Filing the accounting documents, entering the accounts in the accounting software on a regular basis. Prepares the transfer forms, invoices and receipts as accounting documents: coding, labelling, dating, dividing the amounts according to budgetary distribution (activities)
Human Resources Management
- Follows up national staff contracts & draft the contract and amendments. Support the admin manager for recruitment.
- Enters in HR software all necessary formation and keeping it updated, as well as staff personal files.
- Prepares National Staff salary advances and Payslips after collecting all information (leaves, overtime…)
- Ensures internal and external confidentiality in the management of administrative information and documents. Prepare official letters, translate documents upon request.
- Other tasks upon requests and according to the evolution of the position.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Diploma or professional qualification in accounting, finance, business, HR, administration.
- Experience in an MSF or other humanitarian organization in HR/Finance Departments is an asset.
- Good computer skills (Excel, word, internet)
- Fluent in Arabic, Kurdish and English.
- At ease with numbers.
- Organizational skills, multi-tasks management, Synthetic, rigorous, problem solving, results oriented.
- Flexible and committed to MSF principles. Ability to work in multi-cultural team and in diverse populations
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Punctual, reliable and integrity