- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance.
- Enter data into the HR database and personal files and keep them up-to-date in order to facilitate HR processes management.
- Update Social security Tax office employee files in order to meet legal requirements and duties.
- Draw up monthly pay slips for all staff, editing and updating the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll.
- Draw up the final pay slip and employment certificate at the end of a contract in order to meet legal requirements while defending MSF ’s interests.
- Follow up all expiring rental contract dates and inform the Administration Manager in order to leave enough time to arrange a renewal or look for some other alternative.
- Assist the administration manager in the prevision of monthly treasury and planning in order to ensure the coverage of daily needs, advances on salaries, payroll, etc.
- Process the payment to suppliers and keep strict on all documentation involved, informing the administration manager of any sort of disparity.
- Use and maintain the petty cash box and take care of the daily book keeping process for the Erbil base.
- Carry out all accounting tasks and activities in order to ensure strict control of all expenditures and the reliability of statements and documentation.
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.)
- Classify and prepare all accounting pieces as requested by the Administration Manager.
- File the accounting documents and enter the accounting pieces in the accounting software, with the support from the Administration Manager and/or the Accounting Manager (ACMA).
- Support the Administration Manager in translating documents into local language. Assists the Administration Manager in meetings upon request.
- Supervise Cleaner and Cook at the office and Expat house.
MSF Section/Context Specific Accountabilities
- Make all the administrative documents for the application of visas and residency permits for all the expats arriving in the country and brief them about the process.
- Keep track of Expat visa and Residence permit application and proecess. And keep the copies of visas, permitt etc in safe place, to send the the scan of the new issues residency cards to syriannorth HRmco and iraq HRMco.
- Liaise with the Lawyer and execute the administrative formalities of necessary documents to submit to the lawyer. Develop knowledge on visa and residnece permit process, if feasible try to deal directly with the immigration and other official.
- Execute the file system of all administrative and legal documents.
- Book the flight tickets as per request, under the supervision of the administration manager.
- Support the supply team with all the administrative documents for the cargo / movement application letters.
- Performing any other tasks the scope of this role, as directed by supervision and according to the needs of the mission.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Education: Desirable finance, business or administration related diploma.
Experience: Essential previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
Desirable experience in MSF or other NGOs in developing countries.
Languages : Mission language and local language essential
Knowledge: Essential computer literacy (word, excel, internet)
- Stress Management