Administrative functions include follow-up on facilities and equipment maintenance requests; coordination management of all correspondence. In this capacity, the HR/ Administration Assistant will work closely with counterparts in Erbil office to ensure harmonization of systems.
Additionally, this position will support procurement administration/ documentation to ensure that documents are completed accurately, including authorized signatures etc., and recorded/ filed properly once procurement s are completed.
- Maintain general administrative records/documents – paper and electronic – according to SCI Iraq systems and procedures.
- Oversee office management, including office security and safety, cleanliness and orderliness, furniture and equipment maintenance, etc.
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail, including documents and goods delivered by courier service; keep complete records of same, including reference / tracking numbers.
- Supervise repair/maintenance works in the in the office.
- Assist with administration and documentation for all procurement files.
- Any other task as reasonably requested by the HoSO or line manager.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- College graduate
- At least 2 years’ experience in operations management in an NGO, company or government entity
- Ability to focus on multiple responsibilities/roles, and to multi-task – often on short timelines / tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Good spoken and written English
- Computer literate (Word, Excel)