View more 5 years ago
- Prepare asset, liability and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information;
- Document financial transactions by entering account information;
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options;
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures;
- Secure financial information by completing database backups;
- Support month-end and year-end close process;
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions.
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in finance and accounting field;
- Fluent in Kurdish and Arabic , basic in English; Excellent knowledge of MS Office, specially Microsoft Excel;
- Team Worker skills and excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Working Condition: (6) Days per week & (8) hours per day.
Only candidates can apply for this job.Login as Candidate
Email Me Jobs Like These
New Job Alert
Never miss a chance!
Let us know your job expectations, so we can find you jobs better!
Showing 1–8 of 35 jobs