To ensure the work of the Administration department is managed efficiently and effectively in line with an established guidelines. You will need to be an enthusiastic, flexible, committed, and a resourceful colleague who can support the Manager to lead the team. The successful candidate will need to deliver to a high standard, be resilient and have a positive “can do” attitude.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
The incumbent will undertake the following responsibilities under the direct supervision of the ICRC Administrator in Kirkuk:
Define and formulate the action and operational strategy of ICRC PRC programs in Iraq by:
- Handles book keeping of small/medium delegation.
- Processes financial data on computer and provides end of month closing and reports mainly independently.
- Takes part in cash flow management under supervision.
- Ensures respect of financial procedures and guidelines.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Requiring professional diploma or university degree (Accounting Degree is preferable).
- 3 – 5 years work experience in a similar field.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English, Kurdish and Arabic.
- Good computer skills, advanced skills in MS Excel is an asset.
- Rigorous and trustful person.
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of ERP applications such as JD Edwards is an asset.
- Experience in communicating and working with a wide range of people, including people of culturally diverse backgrounds.
- Good communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to draft clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrated gender awareness and gender sensitivity.
- Ability to work effectively and harmoniously with colleagues from varied cultures and professional backgrounds.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Personal commitment, efficiency, flexibility and drive for results.
- Proficiency in Office applications, including Word, Excel, Power Point, Explorer.
- Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems and actively shares relevant information.
- Sets clear and achievable goals consist with agreed priorities for self and others.
- Accepts and gives constructive criticism.
- Follows all relevant procedures, processes, and policies.
- Meets deadline, cost, and quality requirements for outputs.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with clients.
- Proactively develops new ways to resolve problems.