Planning vehicles movements, tracking individual trips, and ensuring implementation of security (LSP) and safety measures
- Supervision of the Erbil drivers and car fleet (vehicle tracking & monitoring of movement; planning; scheduling etc.)
- Tracking consumption of supplies, fuel (cars & generator), lubricants, used in different facilities (office, house, store, etc.)
- Ownership of reporting tools such as LSR, online reports, maintenance follow up
- Logistic stock management
- Ensuring that all communication and IT equipment are in good working condition. Seek the support of the Mission Technical Referent when needed. Follow and implement IT and Communication policies at Erbil
- Checking and ensuring the maintenance of MSF premises and facilities, as well as the general water supply, electrical, walls, ceilings etc. and security & safety conditions. In this sense, making inspection visits to assess the rehabilitation needs of facilities
- Carrying maintenance and rehabilitation of facilities and ensuring an accountable contracting follow up
- Supervision of contractors and daily workers
- Ensuring the maintenance of generators & equipment’s according to MSF standards, preparation and maintenance of all related documents for monthly reporting
- Performing maintenance of logistics equipment for cold chain, energy, IT and satellite communications, in particular:
- Inventories and the reallocation of equipment- end responsible of 3A asset follow up
- Checking the quality of the work carried out on generators and electrical installations
- Preparing orders for his sector activity, do the follow-up, and checking their proper reception and state
- Proceed, filing and archive of all documents related to his/ her activities
- Carrying out local purchases and ensuring that the line manager is aware of any problems linked to the quality or availability of the items to be purchased
- Support the Supply team when requested and insuring adequate administrative accountability
- Participate in cargo preparation management and possibly travel to Iraq/ Syria border
- Being the focal point with the mission technical referent for Erbil related functions
- Follow up and responsible for payment & contacts for rentals of cars, house & office, internet, warehouse and others. Insuring notices and deadline are respected
- Participating in trainings at the request of the line manager
- Driving MSF vehicle according to request of supervisor if there is no driver available
- Any other tasks required by supervisor in support to our operation and activities
Qualifications & Preferred Skills
Education: Essential Secondary Education & valid driver license.
Experience: Desirable experience with other NGOs.
- Good spoken English and working level written English.
- Good written and spoken Kurdish.
- Arabic desirable.
Knowledge: Computer literacy and communication technology user-knowledge
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
- Service Orientation
- Stress Management
- Knowledge of energy, IT, Comms, Mechanic and Construction & Rehab preferable