Department of Information Technology has posted 1 job
Rate This Company ( 5 average based on 1 Review )
You have a wonderful product! Are you interested in selling your products to large retailers and e-commerce stores nationwide? Please Watch our quick video for what we do! https://vimeo.com/452028059 Also, if you need to sell off any excess or closeout inventory. Please give me a call to discuss. Thanks, Matt www.MatthewJCrawley.com Matt Crawley Co-Founder Sample Warehouse Address 58 Belle Point Drive, Unit A0121 Mount Pleasant, SC 29464 USA Phone: 843-325-9524 Sales@matthewjcrawley.com www.MatthewJCrawley.com
About the Department
Empowering the citizens, government and businesses, by the means of information technology, to interact smoothly, contributing to economy, education, well-being, transparency and efficiency in the Kurdistan Region
Establishment history KRG Department of IT (DIT) was established in March 2007 under the auspices of H.E the Prime Ministers Nichirvan Barzani. Department is located at the council of ministers dedicated and focused on the development of IT in Kurdistan Region. Our mission is to lead the development of IT and modernise the KRG. It is currently implementing the IT Blueprint for the region to deliver e-government and increase ICT capacity and development in the region. KRG DIT offices are located across the region in all three governorates of Erbil, Duhok and Sulaimani.
To drive technology in government and modernize public services, our Mission is to:
- IT Capacity in the region by the means of education and training
- Design and implement a connected and secure IT Infrastructure
- Provide clear IT Governance and leadership for government-wide programms and individual entity projects
- Create and share government-wide IT Applications, including utilities, data hubs and eServices
- Encourage IT Participation in order to nurture the emergence of a dynamic IT Industry, and raise the level of internet penetration in society
- Pursue the adoption of sound IT Policy enshrined in appropriate legislation, standards and regulations
- Ensure efficient and transparent mechanisms for IT Investment
give us a call at +964-66-2550041/2.